In this article, I share an outfit I wore to a fashion gathering, featuring a charming off-shoulder striped top from H&M and coordinating pants and sandals from Steve Madden. I also discuss how to accessorize the outfit and reveal my future plans of pairing the top with white jeans.
How do you style an off-shoulder striped top for a fashionable look?
- Pair the off-shoulder top with coordinating pants and sandals, like those from H&M and Steve Madden.
- Accessorize with a complementary handbag, bracelets, a ring, and a necklace to enhance the outfit.
- For a future look, plan to match the top with white jeans for a fresh ensemble.
Hey lovelies! I wanted to share this ensemble that I pieced together for a recent fashion gathering. I loved the vibe so much, I wore it again this past weekend. Plus, I managed to capture a few photos to share with you all.
This top is a dream come true! An off-shoulder number adorned with blue and white stripes. Could I have asked for more? You can get a similar looking top from here, it’s under $20 and from H&M. Although it boasts light blue stripes, it’s just as charming if not more.
Accessorizing it Right
Future Plans for the Top
I’ve visualized this top with white jeans and I can’t wait to try it out! I have a gut feeling that they’ll be its next perfect pair!
Sneak Peek into my Schedule
A little heads up for all of you, especially if you’re new to my blog – I usually post on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I’m working towards getting back to this schedule so that you know when to expect a new post from me.
- The outfit features an off-shoulder striped top from H&M and coordinating pants and sandals from Steve Madden.
- The outfit is accessorized with a handbag, bracelets, a ring, and a necklace.
- The future plan is to pair the top with white jeans.
- The author usually posts on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- The reader is encouraged to follow the author for more fashion adventures.